More Scary Kisses edited by Liz Grzyb:
We had so much fun with the first Scary Kisses that we’re doing it all again!
Do you like your romance spiced with a frisson of fear or even a chuckle at the strange things that lurk beyond the real world?
Send us your best stories in the paranormal romance vein. We are looking for submissions with romantic and paranormal or speculative elements. These can be humorous, scary, sexy or thought-provoking, but the primary focus should be romance.
1. Story length 1,000 to 8,500 words. (Longer stories may be accepted, although payment is capped at 5,000).
2. Original stories only: no reprints, multiple, or simultaneous submissions.
3. Stories may be emailed to the editor at scarykisses @ ticonderogapublications.com with the words “Submission More Scary Kisses” in the subject line.
4. Manuscript format: double spaced, large margins, sensible font.
5. The editors reserve the right to bend any and all rules for close personal friends.
6. Deadline: 1st November, 2010.
Reading period: The anthology is open to unsolicited submissions until 1st November, 2010.
Payment: 2 copies and Aus 2 cents/word (GST inc., maximum payment $100) on publication.
Scary Kisses is scheduled for release in 2011.